Indicates Password-Protected page
Beth Israel Deaconess
One University Avenue, North Entrance
Westwood, MA 02090
FAX (617) 754-1040
FAX (617) 754-1050
There are many sources of information on BIDCO cost and utilization under our managed care contracts.
Standard BIDCO Reports
These reports are produced on a routine schedule, and show both cost and utilization measures. They include:
- PCP Membership by Health Plan: Provides risk membership figures by PCP and by Pod.
- PCP Profile Reports: Show results of efficiency and incentive measures for BCBS, HPHC and Tufts.
- HEDIS Reports: Reports are created by individual PCP based on standard HEDIS measures in our incentive arrangements patients who are due for certain tests.
- Outpatient Pharmacy Reports for PCPs and Specialists; showing both cost and utilization.
- Specialty Reports: Shows both cost and utilization of outpatient radiology, outpatient surgery, visits, ED, lab and other services.
- Variance Reporting: Reports are done on both populations and episodes of care.
BIDCO staff can provide analysis on areas of concern for the pod or an individual PCP. Examples of previous analyses include targeting areas of higher than average radiology utilization, variations in treatment of uterine lyomioma, and Physical Therapy utilization trends. Click here to make a request for an Ad Hoc Report.
If you need help accessing any of these sources of information or have any questions, please feel free to contact:
Wendy Zitter, Director, Performance Analytics and Medical Economics
firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 754-1097.